香港腕表价格交流群

地道美语听力播客 | 型男需要多少款手表?

2020-11-16 13:52:20

【新朋友】点击标题下面蓝字可可英语加关注

【老朋友】点击手机右上角图标转发分享内容

【听音频,也可猛戳左下角“阅读原文”】

Clerk: Hello, are you shopping for a watch for yourself?

克拉克:你好,你是为自己挑选手表吗?

Jack: Yes, Im looking for a dress watch, something understated with a simple face.

杰克:是的,我想选一款正装表,表盘朴素、简单的那种款式。

Clerk: We have plenty to choose from. Let me show you these quartz watches.

克拉克:我们有很多款式。我给您看看这几款石英表吧。

Jack: Im looking for something with an automatic movement, something that is self-winding.

杰克:我想买一款全自动的,可自动上弦的腕表。

Clerk: Oh, in that case, let me show you these. These have the finest workmanship youll find anywhere, with very hard crystals. Are you looking for something with a bezel? A leather strap or a metal one?

克拉克:哦,既然这样的话,我给你介绍这几款表吧。这些水晶材质的手表都是由最好的工艺打造的。您想要一款带边框的表吗?您想要皮质表带还是金属表带?

Jack: Im not sure. My diving watch has a bezel and chronograph, but Im looking for something simpler. Whats the difference between these two?

杰克:我不确定。我的潜水手表有边框和计时器,不过我想买一个更为简单的款式。这两款有什么区别呢?

Clerk: This one has luminous hands and dial and is waterproof and the other doesnt have either feature.

克拉克:这款产品的指针和刻度盘可以发光,而且防水,另一款没有这种功能。

Jack: Hmm, I cant decide. Ill take this one, this one, and this one.

杰克:嗯,我不知道该选哪款了。那我买这个,这个,还有这一款吧。

Clerk: All three?

克拉克:三款都要吗?

Jack: Yes.

杰克:是的。

Clerk: Let me show you these diamond-encrusted watches we just got in.

克拉克:我再带您看看这些新出的镶钻手表吧。

Jack: You think I need more than four watches?

杰克:你觉得我四块手表还不够用吗?

Clerk: No man of style would be without at least a dozen.

克拉克:型男要是少于12块表,很难凹造型的。


友情链接

Copyright © 2023 All Rights Reserved 版权所有 香港腕表价格交流群