太古地产 - Marketing & Promotions Assistant
领展 - Leasing Officer (Fresh Market)
苏宁 - Marketing Executive
中国移动 - Internship
Marketing & Promotions Assistant(PPMO)
1. Reporting to the Marketing & Promotions Manager, the incumbent will assist in running a wide range of promotion and marketing activities for Pacific Place shopping mall.
2. Duties include but not limited to providing support in launching various in-mall direct marketing and promotional activities as well as handling third parties’ exhibition and events, providing day-to-day administrative/clerical support to the team, handling payment settlement and monitoring warehouse premium inventory.
1. University graduate in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related discipline.
2. Minimum 1 year experience in administrative or marketing field.
3. Excellent communication and organisational skills.
4. Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
5. Good computer skills on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
6. Fresh graduate with relevant part-time or internship experiences will also be considered.
7. Application deadline: 18 June 2018.
Leasing Officer (Fresh Market)
1. Assist in new tenancy liaison, renewal negotiation, marketing analysis compilation.
2. Monitor variances in various leasing control parameters such as income receivable, vacancy, trends, price, competition and customer turnover.
1. Degree holder.
2. Minimum 3 year solid experience in property leasing.
3. Strong knowledge in tenancy and facilities management with shopping mall or fresh market experience is advantageous.
4. Proactive and have good connections with retailers and property agencies.
5. Good PC skills , particularly in Excel (Vlookup & Pivot Table) and Powerpoint.
6. Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
7. Fresh graduate will also be considered.
1. Develop and execute CRM and Digital Marketing strategies and programs to drive customer loyalty and expand brand exposure.
2. Analyze, monitor and maintain customer database for all marketing programs and initiatives.
3. Conduct regular analysis and post-campaign evaluation to understand customer behaviors and preferences.
4. Work closely with both internal and external parties to ensure the CRM system development is aligned with the brand’s objectives.
5. Compile regular reports for sales/CRM analysis and data consolidation for business plans.
6. Drive CRM programs that grow local clientele and sales.
7. Participate in ad hoc and marketing projects as assigned.
1. Degree holder in Marketing or Business related disciplines.
2. Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in CRM/Loyalty Marketing, with exposure in Retail/FMCG industry is a definite advantage.
3. Knowledge of CRM system and digital marketing is essential.
4. Strong business sense and good analytical mind.
5. Provide support on customer loyalty programs development and perform user acceptance test in Mobile App.
6. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.
7. Immediate available is highly preferred.
1. Provide general administrative and operational support.
2. Provide general clerical support and/or system maintenance.
3. Participate in special projects as required.
1. Undergraduate in Human Resources, Computer Science, Business, Finance or related disciplines.
2. Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Self-motivated, proactive, detailed-oriented and willing to learn.
4. Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.
5. Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage.
6. Candidate with good job performance would be considered permanent employment after graduation.